Saturday, February 6, 2010

An unplanned day off!

OK so today I was supposed to swim in a 2.2km ocean swim from Cottesloe Beach to Swanbourne Beach - was sort of looking forward to this and it was an enter on the day event so I didn't need to pre-register

BUT

We went out last night and was much, much later to bed than planned - slept with my eye patch on and as it was still dark in my world I didn't wake up until after 8.30am - the race started at 8am!

Then I got out of bed and yesterday's workout was all over me - this is the first muscle soreness that I have had since training with Max from 1 January - oh I had forgotten how this feels and I don't like it.

So I decided to have today off - hope that's ok with Max???

1 comment:

  1. After yesterday's effort you deserve a day off. Not sure Max will agree, but....

    I have found that working out with muscle soreness is not as much as a hinderance I origianlly thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete