Sunday, February 14, 2010

40km Bike TT - PB on this course

So today was 40km Bike TT - again I get to ride the really bad route that I chose! It was windy but not as strong as the last two times that I rode this course - felt yesterday's run & squats in my legs, but this did not seem to affect me too badly.

Felt that I rode really well and felt much stronger really happy with my time which was a PB on this course of 1hr 19mins 57secs.

Stood in the spa for 5mins to cool my legs off and am now off to take the dogs to the beach - its going to be a scorcher today!

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to see the times going down. A pay-off for all the hard work. I get a little jelous when you post about the warm weather. Actually it was warm here today - got into the 30's.

    Hey, I found some coconut milk today (probably not as easy for me to find it in my grocery store as it is for you - not exactly a staple here). What did you recommend that I put it on? Fruit?

    ReplyDelete