Monday, February 8, 2010

ditto - legs are still sore!!!

Ok I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but my legs are still sore - I'm so over this feeling in my legs its still hard to bend down and I think Max has an evil plan to run my thighs into the ground - if so - its working!

Anyway today I had 2 x workouts chose to do the 100 pull ups for time in the morning to give my arms time to recover for my swim session on Tuesday morning, had already seen Dan's post about this workout and knew that there was no way I was going to do this WOD unassisted, I needed to get to work for one thing (no idea how long it would have taken me) and I wanted to be able to use my arms too - so decided to break the 100 into sets of 5 - this worked really well using a small orange powerband - I was pleased with how I coped with this - managed to complete it in 14mins 37secs and so far my arms are feeling ok.

So why then do my legs feel so bad, the way I was feeling today, you would have thought that I worked my legs this morning and not my upper body!!!

So tonight I had to run for 10mins with very sore legs - slightly disappointed with the distance - approx 2.3km but I definitely put the right amount of EFFORT into the session.

P.S. spent the evening down at Oxford St in Leederville watching criterium racing - good fun and very enjoyable watching the pros race their bikes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment