Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Run & Thrust!

I forgot to post this yesterday!!! so here is yesterdays WOD's:

AM did 12 x 200m with 2min recovery - these were pretty consistent with my slowest reps being the first - I did find that I couldn't keep up with my legs - I just couldn't run any faster without feeling like I was going to fall over - I've never been a sprinter so generally struggle with the short sprinty stuff but today was very strange

PM was 20kg (44lbs) thrusters + burpees for 21/18/15/12/9/6/3 did this in 11mins 58secs

I have realised that Max hasn't quite finished with my thighs yet and they are feeling it (although thankfully not as bad as the other week) and looking at some of the other stuff he has planned they will be getting another hammering this week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jane, WOW!! Amazing results. I did this wod today 1n 19:33 and lungs were sore and it took about 20 minutes to catch my breath.

    ReplyDelete