Friday, February 26, 2010

Programming error??

So Thursday I got up to do bike intervals 2/4/6/8/8/6/4/2km with same amount of rest, I was trying to work out what Max was thinking programming this in the day after my 1/2 marathon - then when I checked my schedule I was the one who changed the session round so I could swim on Friday morning - doh!!

Anyway I felt surprisingly good averaged around 1.50 per km which is what I had done in another cycle session and considering this was after the run thought that I pulled up pretty well.

Half way through the set I realised that I had not taken the rest time into my calculation and had to drop the 2nd 8km as I would have been cutting it very tight for time.

In the evening had to do AMRAP 20mins of 5 burpees / 10 press ups / 500m - row was not looking forward to this as I was definitely feeling the effect of the run and bike sessions, managed 6 rounds 5 burpees 10 press ups

No comments:

Post a Comment