Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Squats!!!

I was right, Max has more plans to smash my thighs - after ocean swimming yesterday and a squad swim this morning I should have been pretty fresh for my run & squat session tonight, but legs were still sore and I'm still feeling slightly "flat" - I just can't put my finger on what it is.

Anyway - WOD today was 400m run + 50squats / 800m run + 50squats / 1600m run + 50squats, completed this in 16mins 21secs.

Overall legs felt ok'ish I do have some muscle soreness and they were a little tired I was though fairly happy with my run times and my legs definitely did not hurt as much as the run / squat / burpee session the other week.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to swim at the ocean!!!! I had the same WOD this afternoon but my time is almost 2 minutes MORE!(I can blame my knee but does not the case) Way to go Jane!

    ReplyDelete