Monday, January 11, 2010

Heatwave training

Nice easy day only 1 session so can get this done out of the way early to avoid the 40oC heat that is due today!

10 - 20 - 30 reps of 24" box jumps / push ups on toes / burpees / pullups (with small orange powerband)

Have always struggled with box jumps having very little strength & power, so was amazed to find that I could actually do this, all that CF'ing has paid off :) It also helps to have a very handy husband who very kindly made me 2 x boxes on Saturday so that I could add them to our home gym in the garage

Liked this workout and managed to complete it in 17mins 7secs although I have to say the burpees were looking a bit strange by the 30 reps and I had to break the pullups into sets of 3's - I really struggle with these too!

No comments:

Post a Comment