Monday, January 11, 2010

TT or not to TT

Nothing like being thrown in the deep-end with a 40km bike TT - on a very warm and windy (its always windy in Perth) morning. I had been out and measured out a course, but didn't take into account that I would be doing an out and back course and forgot about the uphills into the wind on the way home - not until I was actually out on the bike - but too late now I'm committed to this course so that I can see some improvement - oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Managed the course in 1hr 23mins 15secs - hope the next time I do it I am much faster as this is not a great time

Then later on I had to do 5 x 5 max weight back squats, haven't done these for a while and was a little nervous about what weight to use, so played it safe and stuck with 40kg. With hindsight I should have really upped the weight, but I will know next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment