Friday, April 30, 2010

This is it !

Well I can't believe that 4 months have passed - I remember the first training session that Max set all the way back on 1st January 2010 - its been a long and also a short 4 months if you know what I mean?

I am so excited for this race and have set myself a huge stretch goal of 4hrs 45mins - to achieve this time I need the race of my life and everything to go to plan so we will see what happens, the good news is that they have gone back to wave starts from one mass start and changed the bike course from 3 laps to 2 laps which should hopefully spread the field out, unlike previous years where the bike was really congested.

I've enjoyed the last 4 months and the online support from all you guys - its really helped and made me laugh and cry as we have shared our training and lives with each other - you all rock :)

Anyway, last session completed this morning feel great and off to pack and get ready to travel to Busselton today.

Will post race report on Sunday when I get home, although will be texting Max my result on Saturday.

Jane


We

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you! We'll be thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts! Kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, you got it, go for it and ENJOY IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,
    I am so motivated by you. I know you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will do great! You are strong both mentally and physically. Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane

    You are going to crush the competition!!! Can't wait to read about you on the front page as you blast through the field!!

    ReplyDelete