Thursday, April 22, 2010

Great bike - bad backside!

This morning I had bike intervals of 3/5/7/7/5/3 mins with 3mins recovery (I took the rest down to 2mins)

I was very happy with how I felt on the bike - strong - and with the distance covered in each interval (my pace) so very pleased

Backside not so good, saw the physio this afternoon where we worked out the reason why my backside had started to play up again this week - it was the yoga - I forgot he told me not to stretch!!!!! I thought because I didn't have any pain I was fixed - I was wrong - he reminded me that as I have a tendonitis issue that this takes weeks to heal and I need to help it along - so was bashed about by massage and accupunture needles.

Tonight I was supposed to do Cindy but I'm still feeling a bit bashed up so have decided not to do this session tonight - I will do it in the morning after swimming.

Also I'm really looking forward to my swim session in the morning I get to try out my new race suit which I won as a prize in the race I did in January but have only just got around to claiming

No comments:

Post a Comment