Friday, April 9, 2010

Feeling Stronger but times out

AM was 4 x 5km bike intervals with 1min recovery - I felt really, really strong on the bike, but the times didn't reflect how I felt - was a little disappointed with the times but I did feel really good on the bike so that is what I will take from this session.

PM was 5 burpees / 10 press ups / 500m row AMRAP in 20mins - physio was not keen on me doing burpees (honestly!) so I changed these to box jumps on 18" box, managed to complete 6 rounds 5 box jumps / 10 push ups / 180m row

Was really pleased with this workout, the rowing was hard as my legs were a little tired from the bike intervals, I tried to do jump up & jump down for the box jumps and managed this for 3-4 continuous reps the others being singles and the press ups were fab - all on my toes, with great depth and I felt strong

Physio happy with the way my body is going, things are definitely improving, I'm not 100% yet, but I am heading that way, only 3 wks to go now to my half ironman so should be enough time to get my body fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment