Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rest Day & slight illness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so today (Thursday) is my rest day and all week I haven't been able to work out whether I am coming down with something or not - is it in my mind because I'm tapering or is there something really wrong because I'm tapering????

So off to my fabulous naturopath this morning and I have a bacterial infection in my sinus - should be ok for the race on Saturday though - have some herbal remedy stuff to take - he said I may feel under the weather later today or tomorrow but should be ok for Saturday - phew!!!

Last post tomorrow morning before we travel down to Busselton for the race, if you want check out the race website http://www.busseltonhalf.com/

2 comments:

  1. Jane

    Your going to do great!!! Take care of the sinus infection. I know what those are like. All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,

    You will be fine - I've had some of my best results when I thought I was sick. Also, tapering is a big head game. Can't wait to read your race report.

    Martin

    ReplyDelete