Sunday, April 25, 2010

Short & Sweet Session today

Swapped a session I missed earlier in the week, which was

50 x 20kg thrusters for time stopping on every min for 4 x burpees

I finished in 2mins 59 secs and decided to do another set of 4 x burpees so finished in 3mins 16secs

That's it for today and then this week is a big taper week leading into the half ironman next Saturday - am really looking forward to this race and know that I am in really good shape to hit my target time which I have set myself of 4hrs 45mins - providing everything goes to plan I should be able to finish in this time

I have a number of people here who are really interested to see how I perform given the unorthodox nature of the training that I have been doing, myself included - a big thanks to Max for the training program and support I know I am ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment