Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting better??

Squad swim this morning, did 1800m as w/up drills then did 1000m TT - this was not great for me, I struggled as the distance increased and usually I'm pretty good as the distance increases - I'm putting this down to my body imbalance thing I have going on at the moment.

2nd WOD I did at lunchtime as I had an evening meeting to attend for work, 3 x 400m run + 12kg KB swing + 12 x pull ups - I subbed the running for rowing I figured that this was a wise move - I'll save my body for the 5km TT later in the week.

I worked really well on the rowing managed 1.33 / 1.35 / 1.36 so was pleased with those efforts and with the KB & pullups (with small orange powerband) time 12mins 02secs

Had a bit of a downer this morning after the swim - just need to keep positive & optimistic - I'm just so annoyed with myself that I caused this issue and secondly that I compounded it last night by trying to do really heavy DL's after having treatment at the physio!!!

I am my own worst enemy at times!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment